Ambrosial 安慕希 Greek Yoghurt



Today's an exciting day cause a premium mix package has arrived my doorstep! If you view my IGS, you’d probably know I try to be as active as I can (reason why I bought a treadmill for my home).



So I'm really happy to include Ambrosial 安慕希 Greek Yoghurt as part of my healthy routine!

They have 5 flavors including Strawberry. Here we have the Original, Blueberry, Mango & Passion Fruit, Yellow Peach & Oats. Tried & love the natural tasting flavors/rich & creamy texture.



My favorite is the Yellow Peach & Oats ♡ Made w real yellow peach pulps & Australian imported oats, so so delicious!

It's a super healthy option to replace my usual snacks. Great treat for post workout sessions as well. If you're interested to get them & share w someone you care for, here's the link www.ambrosial-yili.com :)

Ambrosialyili's social handles: Facebook, Instagram

No comments

Post a Comment

rainelee.com