In Loving Memory of Chun Ming

I could be stronger, but only for you.

It took some time for me to calm down, have a sit down, & type. I've just opened a bottle of cognac, & trust me when I say I'm constantly thinking about you. Honestly, I'm still in disbelief. I can't believe you're no longer here, that you've left us over a week ago. It can't be true.

Do you know how hard it is to find a friend who's as genuine as you? You're my best friend. We call each other daddy & daughter for a reason. We could rely on one another. We tell each other a lot of things that we couldn't say to others. Trust. I'm sad because I wish you had confided in me like you always do. Why did you give up on me? :( And I'm truly sorry if you've ever felt alone. It was never my intention. I should've done so much more. If only I knew, I would've done so much. Now all I have left of you are some pictures & videos.

Where are you? More importantly, how are you? Because I really hope you find peace within yourself. Forget about the past, forget of all your pain & move on. Don't worry & don't look back. We'll all be okay. Most importantly, we hope you are okay.

I miss you all the time. & I miss your voice.

I'll never forget you. Thank you for being a good friend & a good person. You'll always be remembered. Till we meet again, okay? Sorry for the emotional post.

Daughter loves you always, dearest daddy ♡



Untitled

No comments

Post a Comment

rainelee.com